Call for Speakers
About the conference:
Building on the outstanding success of our second annual event in May 2018, The Battery Show Conference returns to Europe on 7-9 May 2019. Taking place in Stuttgart, the epicentre of the European automotive industry, the event will combine the largest supply chain exhibition of its kind in Europe with an expert-led conference delivering insights into the business and technical challenges and commercial opportunities facing battery manufacturers, automotive OEMs and their suppliers.
Co-located with Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Conference, the event will also explore current technologies for developing sustainable, efficient and affordable hybrid and electric vehicles.
Call for speakers is open:
We are currently developing the agenda for The Battery Show Europe Conference Europe and welcome your input into our research. We also invite you to submit your own talk proposals. Please feel free to submit a form if you would like to participate in a panel discussion or if you have any innovative session ideas.
The 2019 conference will focus on topics including, but not limited to:
- Advanced automotive batteries – trends, technologies and next-generation battery development
- 48V and mild hybrid architectures
- Battery trends – growth markets and opportunities
- The case for European-based cell manufacturing
- Automotive battery trends
- XEV battery pack design including BMS, testing, safety, integration
- Fast-charging impacts on battery
- Battery safety, testing and standards
- Reducing the cost and optimising the efficiency of battery manufacturing
- Leveraging automation technologies in pack assembly
- Optimising battery management systems
- Low-voltage architectures
- Improving manufacturing of both cells and packs
- Next-generation materials / beyond lithium ion technologies and chemistries
- Developments in lead acid
- Scaling and commercializing new technologies
- Sustainability: sourcing raw materials, recycling and second life (cell and pack recycling, rare earth minerals/ vehicle to grid/V2G)
- The best chance to find out about the latest innovations and developments in battery technology
- More than 100 speakers drawn from all parts of the supply chain including OEMs, tier ones, suppliers, academics, government representatives and other key experts sharing insights you can implement in your own business
- Hear a comprehensive overview of global market trends and forecasts in the automotive, battery and related sectors, keeping you ahead of the curve on growth opportunities
- Find out what your customers are working on and what their latest and greatest needs are, plus be in a better position to meet them
- Network in dedicated breaks with sector leaders and peers from the whole battery ecosystem – meaning new contacts, new customers and new suppliers all in one place
How to apply to speak:
- If you would like to submit an abstract you can do so using our online form here. The deadline for proposals is Friday 2 November 2018 and you will receive a response within six weeks of the deadline.
Fleur Jonker - Senior Conference Producer
Email: [email protected]
Europe: +44 (0) 1273 916 313
US Toll free: +1 855 436 8683
Proposals will not be accepted by email and must go through the web form.