About the Conference:
Building on the outstanding success of our launch European show in April 2017 and the eighth annual event in North America, The Battery Show Conference returns to Europe in 2018; this time to Hanover, the residence of several automotive powerhouses. Taking place 15-17 May, The Battery Show Europe will combine the largest supply chain exhibition of its kind with an expert-led conference delivering insights into the business and technical challenges and commercial opportunities facing battery manufacturers, OEMs and stationary storage providers.
Co-located with Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Conference and Expo, the event will also explore current technologies for developing sustainable, efficient and affordable hybrid and electric vehicles.
Call for Speakers is open:
We are currently developing the agenda for The Battery Show Europe Conference and welcome your input into our research, as well as inviting you to submit your own talk proposals.
The 2018 Conference will focus on topics including, but not limited to, the below:
- Advanced automotive batteries – trends, technologies and next-generation battery development
- 48V and mild-hybrid architectures
- Battery trends – growth markets and opportunities
- Meeting utility / stationary energy storage demand and complying with regulatory requirements
- Battery safety, testing and standards
- Reducing the cost and optimising the efficiency of battery manufacturing
- Leveraging automation technologies in pack assembly
- Optimising battery management systems
- Repurposing / second life of batteries / end-to-end lifecycle
- The best chance to find out about the latest innovations and developments in battery technology
- More than 100 speakers drawn from all parts of the supply chain including OEMs, tier ones, suppliers, academics, government representatives and other key experts sharing insight you can take back and implement in your own business
- Hear a comprehensive overview of global market trends and forecasts in the automotive, battery and related sectors keeping you ahead of the curve on growth opportunities
- Find out what your customers are working on and what their latest and greatest needs are to be in a better position to meet them
- Network in dedicated breaks with sector leaders and peers from the whole battery ecosystem meaning new contacts, new customers or new suppliers all in one place
How to apply to speak:
If you would like to submit an abstract you can do so using our online form below. The deadline for proposals is Friday 20 October, 2017 and you will be responded to within 6 weeks of the deadline.
Book a Hotel
Exclusive discounted rates on hotel rooms in the local area are available to attendees, speakers and delegates. More information coming soon.
Tuesday 15th May - 09:00hrs - 17:00hrs
Wednesday 16th May - 09:00hrs - 17:00hrs
Thursday 17th May - 9:00hrs - 15:00hrs
For event inquiries,
email [email protected]
or call +44 1273 916 300 (Europe) and +1 855 436 8683 (US and Canada)