Find the Latest Manufacturing Solutions & Technologies at Europe’s New Advanced Battery Exhibition
The Battery Show is the leading advanced battery trade fair showcasing manufacturing and supply solutions along the supply chain including battery materials, manufacturing, equipment, components, testing and recycling, across a range of industries including automotive, electronics, power tools, utilities, telecommunications and defence.
Following its success in North America, the exhibition and conference is now due to launch in Sindelfingen, Germany 4-6 April, 2017. Sindelfingen is home to some of the world’s biggest automotive companies and technical facilities including Daimler, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, Bosch and EnBW Energie; the event will bring together the global battery industry in the manufacturing hub of Europe.
- The Battery Show is a free-to-attend exhibition that offers an unparalleled opportunity to connect with the manufacturers of battery technology
- Network with global representatives from the entire advanced battery supply chain
- You’ll gain a comprehensive insight into the latest advanced battery materials
- The Battery Show provides a unique overview of the wide variety of battery technology available
- Stay informed on the latest designs, manufacturing processes, technological advances, materials, and trends so you can manage cost and performance and give your customers what they need
- Be seen at the industry’s largest free-to-attend exhibition and networking event
Featured exhibitors include:
Book a Hotel
Exclusive discounted rates on hotel rooms in the local area are available to speakers and delegates. Click here to make a reservation today.
Messe Sindelfingen GmbH & Co KG
Tuesday 4 April 9:00hrs-16:30hrs
Wednesday 5 April 9:00hrs-16:30hrs
Thursday 6 April 9:00hrs-15:00hrs
For event enquiries, email [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1273 916 300.