The Battery Show Europe provides an opportunity to source the latest manufacturing solutions from across the battery supply chain for industries including automotive, electronics, power tools, utilities and renewable energy.
Your free expo pass allows access to:
Meet 300+ specialist suppliers across the battery supply chain
Access live product demos showcasing the latest battery innovations
Discover the latest in electric and hybrid vehicle technology
Global leading suppliers and service providers include:
How can The Battery Show Europe benefit you?
- Source the latest technologies from 300+ suppliers displaying thousands of energy storage solutions
- Drive optimum battery performance with the most promising innovations available on the market
- Take away new ideas for increased efficiency and reduced costs with a closer look at new and improved battery technologies
- Network with industry professionals from all segments of the supply chain at the exclusive networking receptions
The Battery Show Conference Europe
Running parallel to the exhibition, the three-track conference and pre-conference workshops deliver insight into key business and technical challenges while framing the commercial opportunities currently facing global OEMs, battery manufacturers, components providers, stationary storage systems and their supply chains.
Key themes to be addressed:
- Preparing the battery sector for global regulatory challenges, tech trends and commercial opportunities
- Designing batteries for autonomous and assisted driving vehicles
- Which cell materials are set to dominate and what chemistries lie beyond li-ion?
- Reducing cost and improving quality through cell and battery pack manufacturing
- What does 48V mean for battery requirements and what are the limitations?
- Accurately predicting battery lifecycle for a range of applications
- The impact of wireless and fast charging on battery design
“It’s a great opportunity to network, to discover new applications, to create new alliances”
Bob Karwal, Sales Director, Prettl
“It’s been a wonderful show, it shows that there’s great enthusiasm, people are giving a great outpouring of emotion that this industry’s here for a long time to stay.”
Robert Galyen, CTO, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited, CATL
“Yesterday was an adrenaline-fuelled day. I was so proud to be here, customers just attacked us. We received so many questions, it was amazing!”
Marc Deyda, Global Business Development Battery Manufacturing, Siemens AG